Wouldn't you like an ordinary hedge in the garden? You can also create a rose hedge. Here 5 dog roses.
Dog roses do not need much care
Roses are usually demanding. But there are also roses that do not need a lot of care. The dog roses are part of it, because they can be kept like a conventional hedge. You usually do not need to water extra, except in long drought. Cut once or twice a year and the dog roses already feel comfortable. In addition, they bloom and smell wonderful. We have put together five of the most beautiful dog roses for you here.
Create rose hedge - 5 dog roses
- Snow White: Blooms from spring to autumn, naturally in white and becomes 1.20 meters high. It is also overhanging.
- Rose de Resht: Although it is only one meter high, it cannot be used as a privacy screen, but it convinces with its red flowers and wonderful fragrance.
- Potato rose: This wild rose is very prickly, but dense and forms rose hips after flowering. It blooms from May to October and is 1.50 meters high.
- Queen of Light Lucia: Also 1.50 meters tall, yellow, double flowers and standing upright.
- Conductor: The largest of the dog roses is 1.80 meters high, is very dense and blooms in the deepest red from spring to autumn.